We've all been there; you're having people around in a few hours, the house is a tip... and you have no snacks in at all! Or, even worse, you're not having people around, the baby has just stopped crying after an epic 2-hour meltdown and you’ve already eaten all of the emergency biscuits to have with your pick me up coffee! You need a recipe that's easy to execute, and fast. Have no fear, one bowl peanut butter cookies are here for you! No Mixers involved; just bang it all into a bowl, stir it together, and fling it in the oven.
- 1 egg, (large or medium)
- 10 tablespoon crunchy peanut butter
- 10 tablespoon golden caster sugar
- 5 tablespoon plain flour
- 0.5 teaspoon bicarb of soda
- Preheat your oven to GM6/180 fan
- Grease or line 2 baking trays
- Put all the ingredients into a bowl and combine together with a spoon until fully mixed.
- Spoon out balls of 1 tablespoon size onto the baking sheet. Keep them some distance apart; these cookies spread!
- Flatten balls with the palm of your hand
- Bake for roughly 10 mins until golden brown.
- Remove cookies from the oven and cool on tray until firm. Transfer onto cooling rack.
Nutrition Information:Serving Size: 1 grams
Amount Per Serving:Unsaturated Fat: 0g